‘Tis the season to sell your home!
‘Tis the season!
Now is the time to move, sell your home BEFORE Christmas!
Here at Rook Matthews Sayer, we’re still experiencing high demand for properties. We have buyers registered and waiting for properties to come on the market and we urgently need more.
It’s a sellers’ market right now; with many buyers searching for fewer properties, we’re seeing multiple offers, higher prices and quick sales.*
Tim Bannister, Rightmove’s Director of Property Data, comments “While the holiday-starved took their break over summer, the high ratio of buyer demand to properties for sale means that the property market remains stock-starved despite the summer lull lessening overall activity. Competition among potential buyers to secure their next home is now more than double what it was this time in 2019.”
Rook Matthews Sayer sold more properties in the region last year and continue to do so this year! †
• We offer Free no obligation valuations.
• No sale, no fee.
• We list your home for free on the most visited property portals which are Rightmove AND Zoopla.***
• We use Homebooster social media advertising technology.
• We are proactive in selling your property which includes us marketing to our huge database of registered buyers, around 550 of whom join us each week.
• We can offer you a complete property service all under one roof; EPC’s, Surveys, Floorplans and Conveyancing all from your local Rook Matthews Sayer branch, it really couldn’t be easier
So if you’re serious about selling before Christmas, contact us today. Book your free valuation here
Call 0191 286 9231
We look forward to getting you moving!
All information correct at time of publishing
*Source: Rightmove.co.uk, The top hotspots for sellers in every region of Britain & Gov.uk, UK House Price Index for June 2021
**Source: easycounter.com, Date: 29.07.21 Number of daily visits to Rightmove 460,000, Zoopla 197,000, OnTheMarket.com 12,600
†Source: Independent data, Region specified is Newcastle to Northumberland. Date Range – 01.01.20 -31.07.21