Rental Demand is Sky High!
It’s currently a great time to let your property, the rental market is busier than ever, with rents also +3% higher than last year across the UK. *.
We are currently experiencing sky high demand for properties!
Rook Matthews Sayer continues to receive high demand for rental properties, so if you’re serious about letting we have applicants waiting…
• At Rook Matthews Sayer we have grown our rental market year on year for the past 5 years and demand is currently sky high!**
• Rook Matthews Sayer has on average 28.4 tenant applicants per every single property in April this year… More than double that of previous years!**
• Since April 5th 2021, Rook Matthews Sayer saw our city centre tenant applications increase by 7%.**
• Around 700 prospective tenants join us every month.**
• We agree a let every 4 hours.**
Why let now?
• The North East has recorded their highest rental growth since March 2011.*
• Rental demand was 59% higher in April 2021 throughout the UK*
• Elevated levels of demand amid constrained supply will underpin rental growth in 2021 across the UK. In large city centre markets, rental demand is building as offices start to re-open, which will ease negative pressure on rents. ” Gráinne Gilmore Head of Research, Zoopla*
• Despite the increase in rental prices, the North East still remains one of the most affordable regions in which to rent a property, benefiting both landlords and tenants. *
• As lockdown eases, offices start to reopen and amenities start to open up, there are clear signs that demand for city rental properties is on the increase.*
So if you have a property sitting empty, now is the time to contact your local branch. Book your free valuation here
Call 0191 286 9231 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to getting you let!
All information correct at time of publishing
*Source Zoopla Rental Report Q1 May 2021 % increase on figures from a typical April, in the more ‘normal’ markets between 2017 and 2019.
**Internal statistics 01.01.17 – 31.04.21