Millne Court, Bedlington

Offers in Excess of £100,000
Millne Court 14 Bedlington NE22 5PA UK

Millne Court, Bedlington

Millne Court 14 Bedlington NE22 5PA UK
  • Offers in Excess of £100,000
  • 2
  • 1
  • 1
  • 70% Share of Ownership
  • Council tax band: B
  • EPC Rating: C
  • Leasehold - 99 Years from 24.03.2016 at £48.61 per month
  • Lovely Cul-de-sac Location
  • Low Maintenance Gardens
  • Neutral presentation throughout
  • No Onward Chain
  • Town centre location
  • Two Double Bedrooms

To be sold with no onward chain, this deceptively spacious bungalow is a must view for those looking to move in to the Bedlington town centre area. With a great location for access to amenities, the property is a short distance from nearby supermarkets and benefits from good road and transport links. As a part owner of the property, your share would be 70% and the remaining 30% retained by Johnnie Johnson (with a small charge each month) The bungalow is pleasantly situated in a nice cul-de-sac and comprises briefly; entrance porch, spacious lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. Early viewings are strongly advised.

Tenure: Leasehold – 99 Years from 24.03.2016
Council Tax Band: B
EPC Rating: C

Property Documents

Energy Performance Certificate
Brochure

Overview

  • Residential, Sale
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bathroom

Compare listings

Compare
Search
Price Range From To

Free Valuation

Our team of specialists will advise you on the real value of your property. Click here.

Previous Next
Close
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this