Our news section will keep you updated on property related news and events; from changes in legislation to market trends.
You will also find news about all the exciting developments at Rook Matthews Sayer and our charitable work in the local community.
With you every move
“I find everyone in the office easy to work with and always happy to assist. Rook Matthews Sayer Forest Hall will always be my first choice when looking to buy, sell or rent” – Abbie, Forest Hall
- Our latest Auction catalogue…Now Available! (3/16/2018) -
Auction taking place 28th March 2018
- Breaking News – 60,000 first time Buyers have benefitted from stamp duty Change (3/13/2018) -
The Chancellor Phillip Hammond claims that over 60,000 first time buyers have already benefitted
- Ready Steady Race! The Rook Matthews Sayer Champion Chase! (2/28/2018) -
Our Ponteland branch recently sponsored The Rook Matthews Sayer Champion Chase at Race Night at the Social Club in Ponteland
- Blyth Opens Doors to Number One Agent Spot (2/16/2018) -
Our Blyth branch opened it’s doors to new premises on Waterloo Road in August and also to the top selling agent position!
- New Hexham Branch Coming Soon! (2/2/2018) -
It’s a New year and we have another New branch in the planning!
- Housebuilding Rates Increase to Decade-High (1/25/2018) -
The number of new homes being built has reached its highest level for 10 years.
- New Year, New Branch at Ashington (1/19/2018) -
New Year, New Branch at Ashington! We’re celebrating the start of the new year at Ashington with the grand opening of our new branch
- Our latest Auction Catalogue is out now! (1/18/2018) -
It’s that time of the month again when our popular auction catalogue is published, jam packed as ever with fantastic properties be it for investment, residential or commercial use.
- Our Newly Refurbished Jesmond Branch is OPEN! (1/16/2018) -
Our Jesmond office on St George’ s Terrace , Jesmond has recently undergone a mega makeover!
- Breaking news…Stamp Duty permanently abolished for first-time buyers up to £300,000 (11/22/2017) -
Today Philip Hammond has permanently abolished Stamp Duty for first-time buyers purchasing properties up to £300,000 and in high-priced areas on the first £300,000 of houses worth up to £500,000